Saturday, April 28, 2012

Billie's Den

Billie, my Symba, lives in the basement garage of our Condo building. Our building is a small building, only eleven units and even fewer parking spaces. Our space is the only one with a sort of alcove. It is a few feet longer than any of the other spaces. It is in this alcove that Billie lives.

You can see the chain lube in the window, a tire pump, oil, and other odds and ends on the floor behind Billie.

Also, there are a few feet next to our space. This means I can navigate Billie to her spot even when Heather's car is there.

There still needs to be room for people to walk between Billie and the car. It is tight, but no one has complained. I think another scooter would fit nicely in front of Billie, but Heather is not convinced. Oh well.

Seriously, I'm very grateful to have this wee space. If not for it, I couldn't have Billie.

Thanks to Flyboy over at A View from Above for issuing a challenge to publish a picture of our Man Cave.  Not so much a Man Cave as a cozy little den....or hovel.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute little space. Err....very manly space. It seems it was built for Billie. Yes, it was meant to be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It is cozy but so nice to have the alcove to keep Billie out of the elements. I agree with Lori, it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith:

    It does look like a cozy space, just made for Billie. You are protected from the elements, I have to leave my bike outside in the cold

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is clearly room for another one >:)

    ReplyDelete